Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had a bad day today.My Husky got hit by a car and was killed.He was 1 year old.I have dragonfly brushes for photoshop ready I will try to get them up today but I have been crying all day so I probably wont get it done till tomorrow.I guess it doesnt really matter no one is reading this yet.I just needed to write it down.I asked my husband to get me choclate you know the comfort food.
My daughter and son in law are making me dinner.Its been a rough year we lost 2 dogs within 6 months from cancer and old age so him dying has made the third in a little over a year.
One the lighter side of life I had good news my grandaughter who is 11 months is starting to take her first steps.She took 6 today my daughter called to give me the good news to lift my spirits.So I guess there is good in this day.I will post again tomorrow.
I have pictures of my flannel puff quilt I made for my bed.I will post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there

    Just wanted to say how very sorry I am about your husky, that's terrible news :( Any loss is devistating, pets are part of the family, and it sounds like you've had an awful year. Hopefully things will look up, but in the meantime you'll have good memories of the husky to focus on.

    Saz (from the PSC forum)

    ReplyDelete