Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Debbie Gays Blog




This is new to me but I wanted to do a blog where I can share some of my recipes.I also do photoshop and love making brushs for it and so I want to share that.


I do lots of creative things and on my blog I will give directions on some things like lampworking.For those who dont know what that is it is using a torch and melting glass.


I also want people to ask questions of things they would like to learn if I dont know how to do it I will look up the answer and try to give them an answer.



The Snowstorm


Now for a funny story for the day.
I have 2 dogs one is a pom and one is a husky.We were having a major snow storm we got 2 feet.
I let the husky who's name is Tonto out and he made a path in the snow.So I let the pom Mocha out he went to the end of the deck.
Tonto decided he wanted to play so he grabbed Mochas tail and started pulling him thru the snow.This is something he likes to do and is always getting in trouble for it.
I was yelling at Tonto and throwing snowballs but he wouldn't let go.
I went in the house put on my husbands work shoes on.I went out and closed the door behind me.Then I took a step the lace of the boot was stuck in the door.
I fell into the 2 feet of snow.Well now I'm stuck I cant get up because everything I reached for was to far away.
I finally grabbed a bench and slid my butt over so I could get up but it took a couple of minutes.I was full of snow of course the dogs came over to see what was going on.
Tonto got in trouble.I wish I had it on video so I could send it to funniest video if they have that any more.
Above is a picture of both dogs.The one of Tonto is that day in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment